TRI-FLIGHT DISC GOLF SERIES
This is an experimental 3 - event series Sponsored and Produced by The Wright Life. More details will emerge as we get closer to the events but the idea is to provide multiple opportunities to win and have fun playing.
• Each event will have the typical multi-divisional singles competition
• Each division will accumulate points (based on the number of people you beat) for an overall winner of the series.
• Each event will have multiple social media "Spirit" or "The Most Fun Wins" prizes associated with the contest.
It's all about having fun for us and we've tried to promote that throughout the years and want to encourage the spirit of fair play and fun play at all of our events. Although the winners (multiple for each event) will ultimately be choosen by The Wright Life Staff and some guest judges we will largely base the the prize awards on number of "likes" and "shares" that the submissions receive. This will be special prizes and certificates not cash awards.
Here's the intial guidelines for The Most Fun Wins Awards: (more may materialize as we get closer to the events).
• Photo and video positngs on social media that relates to the three event series of Grateful Disc, Kiss The Sky and Red Feather Open.
• Entries posted must include the Hashtags (mentions) #TheMostFunWins, #TriFlightDiscGolf and #Wright_Life
• Entries posted must include the Hashtags for the course being used in the photo/video. #discgolfsundancetrail, #discgolfbeavermeadows, #discgolfkissthesky
• The photo/video contestant must be following us on Facebook • Instagram or Twitter. Where ever the post is made. Preferably all 3 : )
• The photo/video needs to be of or about one of the three courses that the events are taking place (Sundance Trail, Aggie Greens or Kiss The Sky)
• The photo/video can be posted anytime between now and the end of each event course. Aggie Greens will be the first award given after Grateful Disc. Sundance and
Twitter • Instagram • Facebook
Many great events are happening in Fort Collins and the surrounding areas year-round. Here's a list of those we either host, sponsor or are providing online registration for:
More local and regional event information can be found on these websites: