Ideal for commuters of all types, the Radiant 125 Rechargeable Bike Light is available in white or red for headlight or taillight use, and features a spot, a COB (Chip On Board) LED flood, and an eye-catching day-safe flash mode that alternates between the two. It has a curved grippy rubber back, and comes with two sets of attachment bands so it can be mounted horizontally or vertically in a variety of places on a bike like the handlebars or seat post. The silicone attachment bands hold the light securely in place, but also allow it to be quickly removed after parking your bicycle. With a durable exterior light housing that provides 180° of light visibility, the Radiant 125 is an ideal front or rear indicator light so you can be seen and be safe, day or night.
This USB rechargeable light features a high grade lithium ion battery that can be recharged over and over and has extra long run times, so it can keep up with your busy commuting schedule.
- 125 lumens in white LED | 53 lumens in red LED
- USB rechargeable (micro USB cord included)
- Modes: spot, flood, and day-safe flash
- Alternating day-safe flash mode for superior daytime visibility
- Includes 2 sets of durable, stretchy attachment bands
- Integrated hooks hold attachment bands securely in place
- Secure attachment, easy to detach when leaving bike unattended
- Recharges in approximately 1.5 hours
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 3.3" x 1.3" | 40mm x 84mm x 33mm
- Weight: 1.9oz | 55g