This is a Special Selection of Discs from The Gail McColl Collect. These are all Vintage Sky-Stylers at a very special price.
The Selection includes:
- A Random Black Sky-Styler
- A Orange Swirl Sky-Styler with a Sunburst Stock Logo
- A Random White Sky-Styler
- A Blue Open Center Original Sky-Styler (described below)
- A Pink Bird Logo Stock Sky-Styler (Original Stock Print)
- A Random Yellow Sky-Styler
Open Center Sky-Styler This is an early 80's Sky-Styler. This disc is very unique. We are calling these "transition" discs as they have the original stamp used on the "1st Style". It says "SportDisc" on both sides of the stamp. Soon after this the stamp changes to say "Sprtdisc" on one side and "160-gram" on the other side of the ring. This would be the standard for some time to come. So we are assuming this stamp remained from the very original molding of the Sky-Styler with the wide troff on top (1st style). These were stamped soon after the mold had changed to just the "thin ring" on top but still using the original stamp. A very early Sky-Styler.
The Discraft Sky-Styler is by far the most popular freestyle disc in the world. The Sky-Styler flies straight and stable, and has an extra deep rim for easy rim delays and smooth body rolls. Comes in a variety of great colors. Exact weights of the discs vary from time to time but this is the disc used by world champions for the past 40 plus years.
- Weight: 160 grams
- Diameter: 10.5 inches
- Some Stamps & Stamp Colors will Vary
- Introduced in 1980
- Choice of World Champion freestyle players
- Also great for throw-and-catch
- 9/10 Some Storage Wear, Excellent Condition