The P2 Pd-line putter is significantly more stable than it's older brother the P1. Targeted especially for pro-players the P2 works great for wrist-putts and fade-in shots inside and outside the circle. Due to it's stability the P2 works great for approaches and can even tackle strong headwinds. It is also a very consistent driving putter. We recommend this putter to the players that likes the feel of Innova's normal no bead Aviar with the stability of the JK or KC Aviar. A true perfect blend of the two most popular putters in history. Innova Manufactured.
Features & details
- Flight characteristics: 2 / 3 / 0 / 1 (speed / glide / turn / fade)
- Best choice for: spin putter, headwind putter, all-around putter
- Please note: stamp & exact color may vary
- Made by Innova Champion Discs
- Discs can be deemed an X out for cosmetic and/or molding flaws