Adidas Samba Snowboard Boots 2014/2015
The classic indoor football cleat from the 50s is taking it to the snow as a soft flex option for all types of terrain. The Adidas Samba Snowboard Boots are equipped with advanced technology such as Continental© rubber sole, RECCO© avalanche rescue technology, and an active heel harness, while the Samba's classic styling conceals the tech providing you with everything you need for a comfortable high performing boot.
Boot Flex: Soft
What is boot flex?
Soft boots present the least amount of resistance against lower leg movement and tend to be cut lower on the calves. Medium boots balance softness and stiffness, optimizing both comfort and performance. Stiff boots maximize ridgid support in order to enhance responsivness. Consider both your performance style and comfort level preference when selecting the flex that's right for you.
- Active heel harness - Promotes articulation while improving heel hold for a controlled riding experience.
- Custom liner - Fully lined with odor neutralizing coffee compound.
- 3D molded spine - Provides structure and stability.
- Adihold - Transitional scaled laces and locking hardware. Provides dual zonal tightening for custom fit.
- Continental rubber - Wet/dry rubber compound for optimal grip in all conditions. Strategically placed for outsole durability without compromising weight. Micro grooved traction enhancement.
- Impact Absorption - Compression molded EVA midsole provides cushion and stability.
- Recco© - Integrated avalanche rescue system.
- Odor neutralizer - Recycled polyester embedded with recycled coffee grounds to neutralize odor particles, placed on footbed and internal liner.