Throwing this ball at night explains why its called a Meteorlight. You've got
to see this flying through the air!
- 160 grams, 2.75-inch [70 mm] diameter, (about the size of a tennis ball).
- Illuminated with a single LED that does NOT blink.
- Powered by two replaceable (and readily available) coin-size batteries that are included.
- Intended for both human (it?s soooo fun to play catch after dark) AND canine use (the plastic stands up to Spot?s teeth, you can throw it using a Chuck-It, and the on/off switch has a delay to prevent accidental turn-offs).
- Simple, easy button on/off switching mechanism with no wires, solder joints, or circuit boards to break.
- Constructed using a plastic (polyurethane, actually) that is soft, flexible, durable, translucent, and perfect for all hand (and jaw) sizes.
- Available in four colors: red, green, blue, and Disc-o (the cool LED that changes colors every few seconds).
- Floats and is water-resistant (we recommend that you dry out the battery compartment when you're done playing - especially if the water is salty).