This basket weighs only 25 pounds and snaps together, no bolts necessary. It's
easy to put together and easy to take apart.
The M-14? practice basket was the first basket to fill a void for inexpensive
practice Disc Pole Holes, allowing the novice, advanced, and pro players the ability
to practice and play Disc Golf wherever they want.Due to the size and weight of disc golf targets, standard ground and express
shipping prices are quoted separately from the order confirmation email - within 1-2 business days. Our gift wrapping service is not available on this item.
- POLE (52 in. ) - 1 1/4 in. O.D. Silver zinc plating.
- POLES - There are two poles that join as one to hold the assembly. The top pole has only one push button and that one holds the chain assembly. The top pole has one end swedged to fit the bottom pole. Insert swedged pipe and tap until snug. Note: A piece of 2" x 4" wood or a hammer, or both may be required. Do not attempt to disassemble pipe. It also has two push buttons to mount the base to the pipe, the basket and the chain holder, last.
- CHAIN ASSEMBLY - Welded and hot-dipped galvanized. 7 outer sliding links and chains, 7 midway lifter hooks and chains, 6 inner pipe protectors and chains. All 14 chains assembled with heavy duty "S" hooks to allow freer movement of chains. 6" Sleeve - with a quick release push button fastening system for fast assembly or disassembly. Rod Assembly - 1/4 in. steel rod.
- CHAIN ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS - Slide Chain Assembly, (chain ring first), down pole. Align holes in collar with the push button at the top of the pole. Fasten by pushing the button then sliding the collar over the button until the button snaps out the mounting hole.
- BASKET ASSEMBLY - 1/4 inch steel rod, welded and Silver zinc plated. 6 in. Sleeve - with a quick release push button fastening system for fast assembly or disassembly.
- BASKET ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS - Slide Basket Assembly down pole, (basket facing up), until holes in collar align with the push button in the middle of the pole. Fasten by pushing the button then sliding the collar over the button till the button snaps out the mounting hole.