Constructed with 24 chains, the Mach III is by far the top disc catching device
available in the industry and is the most widely used catching device found on
PDGA approved courses. These targets are hot-dipped galvanized from head to toe
and guaranteed for 20 years against failure caused by rust and corrosion. This target includes the number
plate. Please indicate in customer comments
during check-out the number desired on number plate. Due to the size and weight of disc golf targets, standard ground and express
shipping prices are quoted separately from the order confirmation email - within 1-2 business days. Our gift wrapping service is not available on this item.
- POLE (69 in.) - 1 1/2 in. I.D., 1 15/16 in. O.D. hot dipped galvanized pipe, drilled.
- CHAIN ASSEMBLY- Welded and hot dipped galvanized.
- Number Plate - 10 gauge steel, 8 in. diameter. Decal - vinyl numbers and identification cover.
- Chain - 12 outer/12 inner chains, 500 lb. test, all hooked to Chain Assembly with heavy duty "S" Hooks to allow freer movement of Chains.
- LOCKING COLLAR - Welded and hot-dipped galvanized. 4" Collar- 2
- 1/8" Tubing. Bolt, hex head nut and nylon insert locknut, hex head tec
- screw, internal tooth star lock washer, (will not vibrate loose like
- one-way screws).