- Beaver Meadow and Sundance Trail Disc Golf Courses
- Red Feather Lakes, Colorado
- July 25-26 2015
- A PDGA-Sanctioned B-Tier Event
Online Event Registration
Welcome to the 2014 Red Feather Open Disc Golf Tournament! RFO is a three-round disc golf tournament held at Sundance Trail (Red Feather Lakes) and Beaver Meadows disc golf courses in the beautiful foothills surrounding Red Feather Lakes, CO.
Red Feather Lakes is a small mid-mountain community with some of the best fishing on the planet. The geology of the area is also truely inspiring. On top of that we have two fantastic disc golf courses on private land in conjunction with dude ranches. The Red Feather Open features both The Beaver Meadows course and the course at Sundance Trail. Spectacular people and places for disc golf.
- Advanced registration only!
- All entries will receive lunch on Saturday at Beaver Meadows, and Sunday at Sundance Trail.
- 100% Pro Payout and Trophies for first place finishes in all divisions.
- Players pack is included with all Am entries, and pro-level players can add the optional players' pack if interested in the tournament-design disc and t-shirt.
- RFO is a "True Am" event (players pack and 1st place trophies in lieu of "am payout"-style of tournament).
- Note: A full refund of entry fees is available if cancellation is made by Sunday, July 13th.
Still have questions? Contact the Tournament Director:
Saturday, July 25th - Beaver Meadows Course
- 8:00 am - Registration Distribution / Player Meeting at Beaver Meadows
- 8:30 am - Player Meeting
- 9:00 am - Tee Off Round 1
- Lunch Served immediately after round 1
- 2:30 pm - Tee Off Round 2
- 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Games and Party
Sunday, July 26th - Sundance Trail Course
- 10:00 am - Player Meeting at Sundance
- 10:30 am - Tee Off Round 1 (24 holes)
- 1:00 pm - Awards and Lunch after the round